You're in Charge - Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a chronic condition? Have you transferred to Adult Care? Would you be willing to share your experiences with other families and help them make the transfer to adult care easier?
- Do you have a youth that has a chronic condition that has made to switch to adult care? Would you be interested in working with other families to start their transition journey?
- Comfortable speaking in a small group setting
- Comfortable using technology and/or open to learn
- Enjoy working with youth and parents
- Comfortable leading activities and discussions
- Model healthy behaviours and learnings
You’re in Charge is a virtual program offered in the evening, over two 1.5-hour sessions on Zoom for Healthcare. Programs will run three to four times a year based on participant registration and needs.
How to Apply?
Fill out and submit the application and submit to You’reInCharge@iwk.nshealth.ca – it’s that easy.
Download the application form
To learn more about this opportunity or if you have questions about You're in Charge contact:
You’re in Charge Coordinator, Primary Health