You're in Charge - Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a chronic condition? Have you transferred to Adult Care? Would you be willing to share your experiences with other families and help them make the transfer to adult care easier?
- Do you have a youth that has a chronic condition that has made to switch to adult care? Would you be interested in working with other families starting their transition journey?
- Comfortable speaking in small group setting
- Enjoy working with youth and parents
- Comfortable leading activities and discussions
- Model healthy behaviors and learnings
You’re in Charge is a 3 hour workshop run during an evening or Saturday at the IWK, programs run once in the fall and once in the spring based on participant registration and needs.
How to Apply?
Fill out and submit the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org – it’s that easy.
Click here to download the application form
To learn more about this opportunity or if you have questions about Youth in Charge contact:
You’re in Charge Coordinator, Primary Health
Telephone #: 902.470.6636