Many groups and individuals support the IWK patients by creating and donating the following items:
- Baby hats
- Quilts for newborns, toddlers, children, teens, and/or adults.
- Fabric standard size pillowcases to help brighten hospital rooms.
- NEW baby clothing and supplies, including disposable diapers for our Layette Program.
- Knitted items must ensure that little fingers and toes cannot be caught. Also ensure that there are no buttons, ties, snaps, etc…
- All donated items must be made with new, washable materials, and be free from odour (ex. smoke) and/or pet hair.
- We encourage items that are gender neutral!
Donations can be dropped off at the IWK Health Centre or sent by mail to:
Level 2 - Women's Building
IWK Health Centre
5850/5980 University Avenue